Saturday, August 11, 2012

It's Saturday!

Oh man! Am I glad it's the weekend!
This past week at work was fun, but most days were pretty hot!
And now I only have four more days of work left! Holy cow, this summer has gone by fast!
Next week, the boyfriend and I are going on a short backpacking trip!! I'm SUPER excited!
Last weekend we went on a great hike; bush-whacking our way up a mountain right next to a gorgeous waterfall :)


It was fantastic! And a great workout too! The hill we had to climb was pretty dang steep!

Yesterday at work we harvested veggies at my boss's house and she let us take home some of our findings!




  • Onions
  • Cucumbers
  • Yellow squash,
  • Garlic
  • Parsley
  • Tomatoes
  • Purple potatoes
Of course, I'm technically not suppose to eat the tomatoes and potatoes, but I told Westin that I'll make a big batch of homemade french fries for him :)

I've been having some fun in the kitchen lately, so I will get a couple recipes posted and an update on my lifting soon!

Have a grrrreat weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment