Monday, February 20, 2012

Starting Fresh

After so much time of being an avid blog-hunter, I've felt inspired lately by some fellow bloggers (FitFoodieFinds, pure2raw, A Daily Dose of Fit) to start a new blog about my food and fitness journey.

I would like to share recipes that I borrow (much appreciatively) from other bloggers or cookbooks and put my own clean twist to them; this usually involves adding more protein and taking out some fat to almost any recipe! I am a workout enthusiast and always feel the need for some extra protein to help build muscle and satisfy some intense hunger!

On that note, I would also like to share some information about my workout routines and progress, both physically and performance wise. I am currently training with Jamie Eason's 12 week plan from BodyBuilding.com. The site in general is an excellent resource for anyone interested in lifting weights and looking great, but Jamie's workout and nutrition plan, in particular, are wonderful and challenging.

Most of all, I would like to have a blog where I can share aspects of my life to help inspire others to progress in their fitness and nutrition and discover new ways to eat healthy, exercise and be happy!

Be Flavorful!
Roni

No comments:

Post a Comment