Friday, May 18, 2012

WIAW...err, Friday?

I was suppose to post this on Wednesday, but that was the night that my boyfriend got into town and I've hardly touched my computer since! So, it's time for another What I Ate Wednesday, except, I'm going to call it a "What I Ate Friday" this week ;) AND I actually remembered to take pictures of *most* of what I ate Tuesday!

Of course, I didn't remember until I made a mid-morning snack, but breakfast was nothing special, just two eggs and a bowl of oatmeal.
But for a snack, I had a delicious triple berry and spinach smoothie!

Since the boyfriend is moving in this week, he gave me all of the food in his fridge, which happened to include a bunch of frozen berries! I actually had a smoothie for my morning snack as well as for my afternoon one :)

Post-workout I ate lunch:

A spinach salad with balsamic and an Ezekiel english muffin, one half with PB and honey and the other with mustard and deer summer sausage. I know, it seems like a strange combo, but I love my peanut butter and had to get some in my day!

For dinner, I made pasta, based on this recipe:

Avocado pasta! I used whole wheat noodles and added some shredded chicken to the mixture! Boy was it good!
And ridiculously filling!
Westin really liked it, I can tell this will be a favorite for a while!

That was mostly it, I guess I did have some dark chocolate in the evening as well :)

Be Flavorful!


No comments:

Post a Comment