Tuesday, March 20, 2012

iHerb coupon!

I have been meaning to post for the past few days about some of the delicious things I have made and been eating! School has been pretty busy and the time I've been spending on the computer has made blogging seem more like work that fun, so hopefully in the next couple days I will be able to post a recipe or two.

I wanted to write really quickly today to tell you about iHerb.com, it's a great site to get supplements and vitamins at good prices. They have tons of other things too like chocolate and peanut butter (and who doesn't love those two things?!).

I recently placed an order and got a coupon for anyone who's making their first order on the site SIJ735. This coupon will get you $10 discount on your first iHerb order of $40 and up—or a $5 discount on your first iHerb order less than $40.

Sounds pretty sweet right?! Hope you take advantage of the great deal and stock up on some vitamins and goodies! :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment